We know passwords can be a real hassle. That’s why Snowball is proud to offer Swoop One-Click Login. Swoop lets you securely log in to your Snowball account without having to create or remember a password. It’s easy, safe, and fun!
How does it work?
Swoop is an easy and secure password-free login that authenticates your Snowball account in just one click. There are a fews ways to set up One Click Login, depending on your email preferences.
From the Snowball login screen, click the One-Click Login button.
You'll be able to access your Snowball platform in just one click after completing the initial setup, described in one of the methods below:
Method 1: Send a Magic Message on Your Desktop Computer
- Click on the “Copy Address" button.
- Open your preferred mail app. Paste the copied address into the "to" field of a blank email, then send it.
- Return to the Snowball Fundraising website tab. Once your Magic Message is received, you will be redirected to your Snowball Dashboard.
Method 2: Send a Magic Message Using Your Default Mail App on Your Mobile Phone
- Choose the icon for your mobile phone's default mail app.
- A new email will automatically pop up with the "to" address already populated. Simply click the "Send" button.
- Return to the Snowball Fundraising browser tab. Once your Magic Message is received, you will be redirected to your Snowball Dashboard.
Method 3: Get a Magic Code Using Another Mail App on Your Mobile Phone
- Choose the "Other" icon.
- Click "Copy Address" and paste it into the "to" field in a new email and, then send it. Or, click Other login options.
- Enter your email address. This will generate a Magic Code, which will be sent to the email address you just provided.
- Open your preferred mail app to retrieve the Magic Code.
- Return to the Snowball Fundraising browser tab. Enter the Magic Code to be redirected to your Snowball Dashboard.
Is Swoop secure?
Yes. Swoop uses patented technology to verify that you are who you say you are. As long as your email account is secure, Swoop is secure.
Can I just have a password?
If you would rather use a password to log in, click on “Have a password? Log in here” on the login page. Then click on “Forgot your password?” Fill out and submit the form. A password reset link will be sent to your email address.